Fork Hydraulic Kit FRK
The original equipment motorcycle forks are often a compromise.
They are made and set-up for standard road use and a rider of average weight and ability.
The FRK fork kit improves the functioning of the original fork (equipped with cartridge).
Easy to assemble and adjust, improves comfort, dynamic performance and front-end stability, making the fork more precise.
The kit consists of:
- Pre-assembled hydraulic unit consisting of Aluminium billet D.20 mm piston with shims stack to control the Compression flows, supplied with its support (specific for each motorcycle model).
- Pre-assembled hydraulic unit consisting of Aluminium billet D.20 mm piston with shims stack to control the Rebound flows, supplied with its support (specific for each motorcycle model) and with high sliding sealing bands.
- Set of linear spring in Si-Cr alloy Steel, available in different rates, specific for the different bike models and the driver weight, for a total custom.
- Spacers in light alloy, in different lengths for the correct mounting
- Complete valve set for the compression adjustment as replacement unit of the original one (if provided for on the original).
- The installation of the kit does not require modification of the original fork and is completely overhauled for the proper and regular maintenance.
- Fork kit supplied with specific fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).All components machined in Aluminium alloy are subjected to anodizing treatment.